The new classic game!
Item number 18013
Board, cards and marbles in one game? This is TAC! The timeless strategy game requires both team spirit and skilful tactics. In addition, there are exciting random moments that make every game unique.
Strategy and Team Game
TAC is suitable for two to four players, each playing in teams of two. The rules of the game are easy and quick to learn. Nevertheless, the explosive mixture of strategy, tactics and chance makes every game an exciting challenge. The duration of a game is between 45 and 60 minutes.
The design of the game places particular emphasis on haptics and quality. The artfully decorated board and the high-quality playing cards are based on the graphic original form, the "flower of life". The TAC game consists mainly of natural materials.
Dimensions and Game Content:
- Wooden board (produced in the Erzgebirge: 49 x 49 cm, birch, varnished saliva-proof according to DIN EN 71, rounded edges, with felt inserts and felt feet in best felt quality)
- 16 game balls, 4 each in one colour (hand-picked, diameter approx.
- 16 mm, slight variations in colour and size possible, not suitable for children under 3 years)
- 4 info cards basic version/master version, German (see playing cards)
- 104 playing cards, German (new playing cards created by the company Altenburg in best playing-card quality with graphite inlay 330gr, 4-coloured, 59 x 97 mm)
- tactics booklet (detailed instructions, German)
- a handmade marble bag of high-quality cardboard (50 x 50 cm, 6-coloured printed fine cardboard, hand-covered with buck insert)
For players from 8 years on. Not suitable for children under 3 years. Risk of suffocation due to small parts that can be swallowed.
The TAC game has its origin in the Indian Chaupar or Pachisi, which developed in the 4th century as a modification of the Korean game Yut. Chaupar is the courtly form of the game and differs from Pachisi in more complicated rules. After the game was brought to England by the English in the 19th century, it spread from there to Europe and America in many variations. Among the most famous variations are Mensch ärgere dich nicht, Ludo, Eile mit Weile, Sorry, Dog, Kugelfuhr and many others.
More entertaining games for the whole family can be found here.