Tool wall from Glückskäfer
This tool wall made of oiled beech plywood is perfect for tidy storage of children's tools. It can be used separately to attach to the wall or as an extension for the workbench.
- Contents: 1 tool wall.
- Material: beech plywood.
- Dimensions: 78 x 38 x 5 cm.
Attention: Delivery without tools.
Discover tools and other materials for crafts with children in our category <a href="https://www.waldorfshop.eu/basteln-handwerken" target="_blank">Basteln & Handwerken!
5 advantages of crafting with children
- Encouraging creativity: Crafts stimulate the imagination and allow children to realise their own ideas.
- Development of fine motor skills: Children improve their motor skills by cutting, gluing and colouring.
- Problem solving: Children learn to overcome challenges in arts and crafts, which strengthens their problem-solving skills.
- Self-expression: Crafts allow children to express their feelings and thoughts in a creative way.
- Concentration: When doing handicrafts, children have to concentrate on one task, which increases their attention span.
- -8 %