Item number 32357
A sustainably made umbrella designed and handcrafted in London.
It uses 9 recycled plastic bottles for each umbrella made.
- Innovative materials - 100% recycled fabric.
- Sustainably sourced birch handle made from a solid piece of wood
- Wind resistant - designed to give way, not break and return to shape
- Automatic opening button - for easy one-handed deployment at the touch of a button
- Frame made of high-strength steel
- Compact and lightweight - fits easily into a carry bag and backpack
- Care instructions and key features on each trailer
- Fully recyclable packaging
Dimensions: 35 cm (L) x 5 cm (H)
Net weight: 350 g
Composition / Content: Recycled PET, Aluminium, Wood, Fibreglass, Stainless Steel
Materials: Wood, Recycled PET, Steel and Aluminium, Glass Fibre, Recycled Paper, Cotton
- Folding sheets of tracing paper 500 sheets, assorted coloursFolia | Transparent Paper | Folding Sheets | 10 x 10, 15 x 15, 20 x 20 cm in 3 sizesNot in stockEUR 13.80 *5 | EUR 2.76 / m²