During Year 2, playing detective becomes more and more appealing for children. Going on adventures, solving tricky puzzles and exciting tasks and finally solving an exciting case - the dream of many boys and girls. Of course, detective equipment is essential for this. At Waldorfshop, you can find toys, games and books online for your children that will stimulate their imagination and invite them to go on an exciting adventure together.
- Wooden magnifying glassSUNNYSUE | Wooden magnifying glassIn stockEUR 5.00 *
- Expedition Nature BinocularsNot in stock, approx. 1-4 weeksEUR 20.50 *
- Children's headlampPetzl | Kids Headlamp |Not in stock, approx. 1-4 weeksEUR 27.00 *
- BinocularsOrigin Outdoors | Binoculars | 10x | 220 g | Field of view 100 m/1000 m 10x magnificationIn stockEUR 30.00 *
- -7 %Morse Code AlphabetWaldorf Child | Morse Code Alphabet | Two booklets to learn Morse code | A first introduction to the Morse alphabet | 98 x 98 mmIn stockRRP EUR 4.00EUR 3.72 *
- -14 %
- Night vision torchmoses. Verlag | Night Vision FlashlightIn stockEUR 13.40 *
- Train whistleWiener Manufacture | TrainwhistleIn stockEUR 10.00 *
- Headlamp 1W LEDCorvus | Headlamp 1W LEDIn stockEUR 7.00 *
- Petzl battery for headlampPetzl | Petzl Battery for HeadlampNot in stock, approx. 1-4 weeksEUR 33.40 *
- Monocular, 16 x 52 mmmoses. Verlag | Monocular, 16 x 52 mmIn stockEUR 29.90 *
- Signal torchTaschenlampenwerk ARTAS GmbH | Signal torchCurrently not availableEUR 10.00 *
The classic detective equipment
Of course, as with many toys, there are countless choices when it comes to detective toys. We also advise the motto "less is often more" for detective equipment. A torch, a magnifying glass, a Morse code are usually enough to stimulate imaginative play.
Detective equipment in the Waldorfshop
Often, interest in detective games begins with reading a detective mystery.
"The Red U" is such an exciting detective story: Four boys and one girl are terrified for weeks by an unknown person: On small pieces of paper they receive unusual assignments, signed by the 'Red U'. If they do not solve these assignments, they are threatened with betrayal, because the Red U knows that the five are playing mean tricks on many inhabitants of their town. The mysterious assignments become more and more dangerous, but Boddas, Mala, Döll, Knöres and Silli cannot determine who is hiding behind the mysterious Red U. When a fellow pupil disappears, they once again put their detective skills to the test. With their support, the boy can be rescued and the mystery of the Red U finally solved.
With the magnifying glass to create your own, which you can find in our Experiment category, not only can exciting cases be solved, but nature can also be put under the microscope. Anyway, detective equipment is often ideal for adventures in nature and finding out what the leaves of a plane tree look like or how to recognise a larch tree also needs detective acumen.
We therefore also carry various books in our online shop that encourage your children to explore nature, for example the identification book "Linde, Willow, Apple Tree", which introduces around 40 trees through the seasons, or the book "Animal Tracks and Tracks", an indispensable reference work for every nature lover.
Various lamps, such as the headlamp, the flat lamp or the Morse code lamp accompany your children on their adventures.
Our headlamp for children is a light and compact lamp for outdoor activities such as camping, hiking or even for a detective set. Our high-capacity lithium-ion battery for the headlamp guarantees high luminous power even in cold weather. The battery is charged directly via the integrated USB port.
Exclusively available in the Waldorfshop is the Morse Code Alphabet for children. With the two booklets, children can learn Morse code as well as send and receive messages. With Morse code, letters, numbers and signs can be transmitted. With the help of a lamp, the young detectives can optically transmit and decode a secret code via light signals. Samuel Morse invented this code in 1837 and with the help of the Morse code alphabet as well as various short and long signals and long or short pauses, nothing stands in the way of a secret conversation!
Our Finger ABC, a guide in pictures for learning sign language, can also be ideally used for secret conversations.
Of course, we can't do without the classic detective game Scotland Yard, a cult detective game in which the detectives chase the mysterious Mister X all over London. A wonderful game for the whole family with suspense right up to the last second.
Browse now for a matching detective kit with magnifying glass, torch and secret Morse code in our shop!